I posted some videos from New York audition of America's Got Talent 2010. My favorites from New York are Fighting Gravity and Prince Poppycock.
So, I decided to find more videos and more talents from America's Got Talent auditions. And I find Los Angeles has really got talent! I have 3 favorite acts in this city.
The first one comes from a woman named Maricar. She wore a very very sexy and erotic outfits. She also has that sexy and erotic voice. But hey she doesn't look like 38 years old at all! She still looks like 25 or something.
The coolest part about her is that she can combine fine art with performance art. If you just have a pallet on your hand and then you paint on the canvas, it will be very boring. But look at this girl. She has made painting on stage no longer boring. She moved that booty a little and danced to the music by Pussycat Dolls. And what about the painting? Extravagant. Her painting was simple but very edgy.
I really like her. But I'm afraid she can't stay that long in this show. You know, painting on stage tend to be boring. She should find more creative ideas. She's really got talent. And, look how Howie was so excited! His expression makes me laugh.
The next talent is a singing act from a man named Michael Grimm. I thing he has an angel voice. His voice is so beautiful and perfect-pitched. He plays guitar very very well too. And he joins America's Got Talent to help his grandparents. What a good grandson he is.
But my favorite of LA audition is New Directions Veterans Choir. They're good and they're inspirational. They're not just talented but they're all brave american heroes with sad stories like being homeless for over 10 years. This is a very touching audition. And all the judges, all the audience gave standing ovations for them. "WE LOVE YOU, VETERANS!" shouted an audience. Yes, we do. We love you, veterans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment