Yesterday I went to Kaiserslautern to have a BBQ party with my friends there. I actually had planned not to overnight there but I was just too lazy to go back to Saarbruecken alone at midnight.
And, today it was an important day for the Kaiserslauters (the people of Kaiserslautern) because today they celebrate the FC Kaiseslautern's comeback in 1. Bundesliga!
Well Germany's football Bundesliga has 2 leagues: 1. Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga. I guess it's the same with Italian leagues serie A and B or something like that. I'm sorry I'm not really a football fan so I don't know much about it.
FC Kaiserslautern (FCK) finally made it to be in 1. Bundesliga again this season (2010-11), which means FCK can from now on compete with another great football clubs in Germany like FC Bayern Muenchen, FC Koeln, Borussia Dortmund, etc.
And, today it is a day full of party in Kaiserslautern. All FCK fans (which I assume they're all Kaiserslautrers) get out, wear FCK uniforms and accesories, drink lots of beers, listen to loud music, and sing. They sing their own songs for FCK.
The fans of FCK are not only come from Kaiserslautern itself but there are still many fans, who live in other towns around Kaiserslautern like Landstuhl, Ludwigshafen, etc. All trains to Kaiserslautern are today full with FCK fans leading to some late trains and schedule changes.

And, who gets so busy? The cops.

Oh I used the camera from my phone so the quality is not good.
Want to know more about FC Kaiserslautern? Visit its fanpage, Lautrer Dynamite
So, have fun all FCK fans!
No comments:
Post a Comment