Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy Busy

It will be a busy week for me. Final exams are coming. Well check out my schedule for this week and next week

25.05 interview for internship at Neunkircher Zoo
28.05 final exam: German
29.05 french test
31.05 final exam: math
01.06 final exam: economics

and morover, I have a new job now.

So, hopefully I can keep healthy after all these big things. Being too busy can make me sick. Hopefully I can be an intern at Neunkircher Zoo (oh I'm so excited about the idea having an internship in a zoo!). And, hopefully I'll pass the french test. If I don't, I cannot study in Saarbruecken.

I just want to end this week immediately. I'll probably go to Paris after these exams. I'm very excited about it and that's why I wanna end this week immediately

Have an amazing week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rikiiii u mo k parisss????gila asikk bgttt..ngmngny ud kyk mo k bandung gto..asoyyyyy bgt seeehhh.